6.1.14

cosy in leather




Hey everybody! So here is my first outfit post. Eek!! Apparently Ireland doesn't like the sun too much, so unfortunately, most of my photos will be taken indoors for these posts. Crap! 

Anyways, today I wore my super fuzzy and super cosy jumper from Topshop. It really just speaks for itself. I teamed it with my black quilted leather skater skirt, also from Topshop. I really fell in love with this skirt the first time I seen it, but it took a few more visits before I was brave enough to buy it. Looking back, I wish I had of just gotten it that first day.
I'm a bit of a Topshop fanatic to be honest, because I always seem to get a lot of wear out of their clothes. Their pieces just seem to go with everything!!
Jumper/Topshop
Leather Skirt/Topshop
Shoes/Matalan


Thanks for stopping by..






No comments:

Post a Comment