17.1.14

dropped

I wasn't going to do an outfit post today, but changed my mind last minute, because I really wanted to share this dress. I absolutely love drop waist dresses. It's really all Victoria Beckham's fault. I love her designs, and hello..have you seen that blue oversized drop waist dress for S/S 14?! Incredible!! So that was my main attraction to this dress when I seen it. My other drop waist dress is quite a tight fit, so I'm glad this one is a litter looser. Much more comfortable for casual wear.




Dress/Topshop
Necklace/Topshop
Necklace/Topshop (similar here)
Trainers/River Island (love these ones too)


Sorry that these photos are awful. These were very last minute, and as you can probably tell, it's just me and my (not so good) camera. On the look out for a photographer this year ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment