3.2.14

feeling floral

Is it Summer yet...or even Spring?! You would think after 22 years in Ireland I would be used to this DREADFUL weather. NOPE! When I was getting dressed today I threw together this little outfit. I would of loved to have been able to bare leg it and slip on my favourite shoes at the moment (these little beauts from Topshop). However, I was forced by the rain to team this outfit with tights (I hate them!) and my other favourite shoes, my wedged trainers ;)






Dress (Worn as a top)/ Topshop (Similar here)
Skirt/ H&M (Similar here)
Trainers/ River Island (Similar here)
Biker Jacket/ George (Love this one)
Watch/ Guess (Available in silver)

Hope you guys are having better weather where you are... 

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have lovely blog and such a great layout, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually really class with the tights on...ughh Irish weather is so crap! I'm so sick of not being able to wear dresses!!

    http://rainydaycupcake93.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awful!!!! Seriously, need to move!! lol
      Thanks..
      x

      Delete