31.3.14

Gary B



I'm BACCCKKK!!!
 
So glad to be back blogging. I really have missed this. And I am back with a bang! My first post is about the legendary Mr Gary Barlow!!! (AHHHHH!!!!) I had an AMAZING Saturday night at his concert in Belfast with my mum, sisters, and future sister ;) I was a little weary that he would be slightly...boring... without the other Take That boys but no! That man knows how to put on a show. And that voice! He's still got it :)
 
But..less talking..more pictures.. Here's the outfit (that I got a high five from a crew member for; he loved it) and some pictures of the man himself..




 

YES!! I WAS THIS CLOSE TO HIM!!!



Top/ Topshop
Trousers/ Topshop
Trainers/ New Balance


Laters guys.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute top :) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky. It was great. Wish I was back at it again :-( lol

      Nyaomi x

      Delete