21.6.14

Laid Back Weekend



 It's the weekend y'all!! For today's post, I went for a little laid back edgy look. I really really love this lace dress I got from Zara (quite some time ago, sorry!). It's made more than one appearance on the blog.

It's quite a difficult piece to pull off on it's own, especially as a casual look, unless you live in like LA or somewhere amazing. Extra difficult when you're from a small town in Ireland ;) So this needed some serious dressing down. My flat Chelsea boots are a must for dressing down, and toughening up, girly looks. I took a chance by layering this shirt over the top, but I love the edgy twist it brings to the outfit. I may have a new favourite look.. ;)

Happy Saturday Folks!!



Dress/ Zara
Boots/ Zara
Shirt/ Topshop
Necklace (on wrist)/ Topshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment