5.6.14

Overalls

Hey everybody, SO!! Due to exams and broken laptops, I have been missing for quite some time, But I'm back!! And glad to be back! :) I have missed the blogging world.

For my first little post back, I bring you my little Topshop beauties..my Dungarees!! These guys have been hanging on my clothes rail for what feels like a LIFETIME!! But there was no way they weren't getting a little feature on here. Dungarees, or 'overalls', are going to be everywhere this Summer, They are already all over fashion blogs at the minute, (I'm a bit late eh!?)

Anyways, the sun made a rare appearance, and so I took advantage of this and paired mine with this cute crop top from New Look, and my old favs..the New Balance trainers.



I have so many new posts coming up that I'm really excited about, so please keep coming back to see them all. 

Dungarees/ Topshop
Crop Top/ New Look
Sleeveless  Blazer/ Topshop
Trainers/ New Balance
Sunglasses/ H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment