17.6.14

White Leather


Hey there. So.. am I the only one in LOVE with this skirt?! I was in ZARA last week, and I could have cried leaving it. I just wanted it all!! They're new collections are just to die for. But what else would you expect from ZARA. I love a good browse before actually choosing pieces to buy, but once this skirt was in my view, it was mine! I was drawn to it as soon as I spotted it, and when I realised it was LEATHER! Well...I nearly died! (My obsession with leather continues....)

I styled it with this black crop top from New Look, because, well you can't go wrong with a bit of monochrome. Can't wait to get wearing this skirt on a night out. My mind is already restyling it so many different ways..



Top/ New Look
Skirt/ Zara
Shoes/ Office
Cuff/ New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment