18.11.14

Do I Look Like A Hairdresser??

Evening folks! Tonight I am sharing a look that is an absolute favourite of mine. It's all black, got leather, and oh so grungy. This particular outfit is what I wore to work last week, and I don't know why but I feel like it just screams HAIRDRESSER! lol Just me?..Okay..

There is something just so effortless about the grungy style, and it is just so comfortable. Definitely one of my go-to looks when I'm feeling a little lost for inspiration. to really complete this overall look, I love a strong lip colour. Last week I went for red, and it really stands out against the black. I also like my deep, gothy plum lip for this look.

What's your opinion on this look? A little too grunge, or a prefect combination? Drop me a comment..





Tops/ Zara
Leather Trousers/ Topshop
Shirt/ Topshop
Boots/ Matalan
Lipstick/ YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment