4.11.14

On Point

Hey all.. I've been meaning to post this outfit for a while and have FINALLY gotten around to it (Uni has begun taking it's toll on me. Sorry.) I absolutely love this little block colour number. And the thing I love most is that it's from Primark! Yes! PRIMARK!! 

Primark is just kicking ass these days. They're Instagram alone just has me beating my phone. But back to this dress. It's such a great buy, because I have worn it on a night out, and am already planning it as a work look. What an all rounder ;) I was also really impressed with the quality of it. It's a good material, so I know it won't be ruined after 3 washes. What do you think? Are you all loving Primark as much as I am at the mo.. Drop me a comment.

Oh, and how awesome is my clutch...Tres Chic ;)



Dress/ Primark
Shoes/ River Island
Clutch/ Miss Selfridge
Necklace (worn as bracelet)/ Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! I haven't been into Primark in a long time, the crowds scare me!

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Sam, I definitely know the feeling! And I hate it when it's busy and everything is just lying everywhere...Nightmare!! lol!
      Thanks for your comment.

      Nyaomi x

      Delete