3.3.15

Monochrome Student

If this isn't a perfect Uni outfit, I don't know what is. Monday's are my long day in class, and I need to have something super comfortable on to survive. And I'm sorry, but I'm not the kind of girl to throw on tracksuit bottoms and a hoody for class. Answer: Jumpers and skinnies.

I went on a little New Look binge recently, and am loving their casual pieces at the minute. I picked up this black and white ribbed jumper, which has to be the most cosy one I've bought in ages!! It's such a snug fit, and sure we all know I love the monochrome look. The white stripes and texture of the jumper definitely add a bit of character to the look.

I also got these skinny jeans. My trusty black skinnies from Topshop are no longer black they have been worn that much, so I invested in these. Honestly, I have never bought jeans from New Look before, and I can say that the quality isn't as great as other shops. I tend to invest a bit of money when buying jeans, but these bad boys were a steal at £19.99 so I thought....why not. The biggest downfall of them is the FREAKISHLY long leg that needed to be rolled up 3000x times. However, for the serious low price, they do the job ;). Haha. Topped off with my New Balance sneaks, this is my new go to look for running about the campus.




Everyone needs to check out the new New Look range...

Jumper/ New Look
Jeans/ New Look
Grey Tee/ (Old)
New Balance/ Schuh
Watch/ Guess
Bracelet/ Michael Kors
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment