18.3.15

Smokey Eye Inspiration

Anyone else got that bleugh mid week feeling? Like it has been a really long week?? Please don't say it's just me. The only thing getting me through today (and tonight) is that I have my formal tomorrow night for University. I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't had a night out with the University guys since I started.

So as we all know, my favourite part of a night out is getting ready, but this is the first time that I'm tackling my own makeup for an event. I've had to call on trusty old Pinterest for some smokey eye ideas. And I thought I'd share some of my favourite looks to give you guys some inspiration for the weekend.

Keep up with me tomorrow night on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I can't wait to show you my dress!! 


Makeup By Meggan | Pinterest | Instagram 



Youtube | Instagram |


All images found via Pinterest. If you own an image, contact me for credit or removal.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment