5.7.14

Depop -For The Fashion Hoarder



I don't know about you lot, but I am a serious fashion hoarder. Every few months I do a 'clearout', but honestly, at least 90% of it stays exactkly where it is. I have shorts from years ago that 'might fit again someday' and dresses with broken zips that are 'too pretty to throw away'. But at this stage, I have no more room (my clothes rails are actually bending!) It breaks my heart to think about throwing stuff away (especially since most of it has only been worn once!), and so I have joined the fashion selling bandwagon.

Enter depop.  


Depop is a mobile app that allows you to buy and sell on the go. All you need to do is take a picture, upload to the app and sell instantly via Paypal. How fabulously easy does that sound?? And it is....sort of.

I always feel horrible if I say anything negative about a brand/app/product on here, but to be honest I've been having trouble with depop. You are able to upload 4 images of the product that you are selling; but for some reason when I try to add the second image, my first image deletes. Very frustrating. Has anyone else been having this problem? I really hope this little bug gets fixed because, apart from this, the app is great!! And it has become so popular amongst fashion bloggers.

Here are some of the  items for sale on my depop, (which I got up before it went crazy on me). Are you on depop? Let me know so I can check out your page. You'll find me when you search @misswright


And also, you might want to check out these amazing fashion bloggers pages too...Some great bargains to be found.


No comments:

Post a Comment