17.10.14

Blake the Blooming Babe!



Alright, hands up who nearly cried when they found out that Blake Lively was pregnant?? Tell me I wasn't the only one.. What makes it worse, it was tears of sadness.. And yes! Simply because Ryan Reynolds is, one of my many ;), fictional husbands. I guess I'll have to let him go..

But I suppose if I have to let him go, could it be to a bigger babe! I adore Blake. She's just always perfect looking, with impeccable hair and never a fashion foot wrong. And that doesn't look set to change. She wow'd with her bump at the God's Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Heart Awards in New York, in a gorgeous embroidered stretch tulle Michael Kors floor length. (We do love a bit of Michael Kors ;))

Jealousy aside, I hope everything goes amazing for Blake and Ryan. How beautiful is this baby going be.... *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Aww, don't be jealous, you can still dream about Ryan Reynolds ;) I do wish them both good luck with the pregnancy

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha won't be stopping any time soon Melissa ;) so do I. Hope everything is fantastic for them.

      Nyaomi xx

      Delete