14.10.14

The Camel Coat



So I really planned for this post to be up WAYYY before now. My bad. Organisation skills are lacking this week. But anyways, better late then never! I wanted to dedicate a post to THE Autumn staple; The Camel Coat!

I can stress enough how much I love this piece. I find it so classy and sophisticated (never mind amazingly warm!) I absolutely adore the styles that just look like a giant blanket. How cosy. But that's the great thing about this coat; there is a style for everyone. There is the long length coats and the shorter versions, the 'blanket ones' (as I call them) and the tailored looks, and even the ones with a twist (see above ;)).

The things I love most about the camel coat is the versatility. The colour alone means this will complement any colour scheme you have going on. On top of that, this coat looks perfect with a dress and boots for those Autumn days. And just as awesome when you have it layered over jumpers and jeans and scarves in Winter. It is such an investment buy.

I thought I'd share some of my favourite camel coats that are available now. All of which are on the wish list, as I can't decide which one to get yet ;) There are ones here for all price ranges, and the links for them are below.
Main Image: River Island Above Centre Image: All Saints Left Column From Top: Mango H&M M&S Right Column From Top: Next Ted Baker Topshop

Do you love the camel coat as much as I do? Or have you found another AMAZING one that I haven't included here? Drop me a comment and let me know... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment