11.11.14

Pencil

 
Hey guys.. How's everyone's week going? 

So here's today's post. I'm continuing my theme of 'reinventing' my wardrobe tonight with this dress/ crop top combo. This dress is actually a stunner on it's own, great for a night out. So I guess this look would really work for a day to night transformation too...?? I got this dress in a little local shop called La Moda. But it just seems to be all over the Internet (and Instagram!) being produced by loads of online stores. 

I love how the pencil skirt of the dress looks with a boxy crop. I think it gives the look a real structure to it. Anyways, what do you think? Do you like mixing dresses with tops, or is it just me??




Dress/ La Moda
Top/ H&M
Leather Jacket/ River Island
Shoes/ Primark
Rings/ H&M

P.S. Do I look tall in these photos?!?!?!?!? I hope so ;)

2 comments:

  1. I like this outfit, the pink jacket is a nice touch!

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete