9.11.14

Reinventing


HANDS UP WHO BOUGHT A NEW WINTER WARDROBE?!?! Well.... good for you! For us poverty stricken students (who don't get our wardrobes until the loans come in lol) we have to make do with what we have, And that's what my posts this week are all about. Creating something different using what we already have..

Today was a low key Sunday, so I went for a casual look. I went for an orange shift dress that I just absolutely love, and I layered this tunic over the top of it, just showing off the bottom of the dress. As this tunic is a little too short to be worn alone, having a dress underneath makes a change from wearing trousers or leggings with it. What do you think of this little idea?? 

Drop me a comment... and have a great week :)




Dress/ River Island
Tunic/ New Look
Leather Jacket/ Zara
Trainers/ River Island
Necklace (worn as bracelet)/ Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment