24.1.15

song of the week: novocaine


HAPPY SATURDAY GUYS!!!!

My internet has been complete crap so I'm only getting this post up now. As Friday has become my day for Blogger of the week, Saturday's are now SONG OF THE WEEK!! I'm going to share some of my favourite little tunes and maybe some new ones for you all. Because we all love music don't we..

If you follow me on social media then you will know that this week I have been crazy in love with the new Fall Out Boy album, American Beauty/American Psycho. I adore this band and have been following them for YEARS!! I just don't get how people don't like them!

I knew I wanted one of their new songs for Song of the Week but it was so tough choosing one. I eventually went for Novocaine because..I'm not sure! I think it kind of reminds me of the old Fall Out Boy but with elements with the new Fall Out Boy sound making it so fun. It reminds me of all the nights out my friends and I used to have years ago, dancing all night. (And YES! You can dance to this! People still ask me this.)

But anyways, here it is. Please listen to the rest of their album too cos it is AMAZING! Particularly, Uma Thurman, Fourth of July, and Jet Pack Blues. Let me know what you think of it. And what should next week's be....

No comments:

Post a Comment