21.1.15

wavy inspiration

          
I can't stress enough how much I love wavy hair. Loose and messy or structured and elegant, there are just so many options. Waves are definitely my favourite style to create on clients, whether for a night out or a casual weekend. I thought I'd share a little wavy inspiration for any of you heading out this weekend. ;) 

And if you find some inspiration here, I would highly recommend bringing a photo or screenshot of the style you want to your hairdresser. Because clearly, saying 'I want it wavy' just isn't enough. Everyone has their own perception of wavy hair. Make sure you are both on the same page.


Who else is crazy about wavy hair!?? Drop me a comment and let me know your favourite hairstyle. I'm off for a chilled pamper night... ;)


(None of the pictures used are mine. All images found via Pinterest. If an image belongs to you, contact me and it will be either removed or credited.)

No comments:

Post a Comment