19.1.15

2015



I don't really know how to start this post. After a lengthy break (since before Christmas!!) I am back in the blogging world. And it feels great.

I've decided to make a few changes to Miss Wright in 2015. Firstly, I need a new blog layout. But that may take a while, (any computer savvy folk out there wanna give me a hand? Drop me an email.) Mainly though, the big change I want to make is the direction the blog has taken. I really enjoy talking fashion and putting looks together, and I completely aim to keep doing that. I do however want to expand slightly. I'm beginning to carve my career as a hairstylist and I want to share more of that side of me, alongside other aspects of my life. 

Maybe because of the new year, I don't know, but I'm feeling very motivated about this blog this year. I've learnt to focus my energy on the things I want to do, and not on other's opinions, so I'm so excited to start having and sharing more experiences with you all.

Here's some inspiring words, all found via Pinterest. 



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new posts...I love the outfit posts that you do! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary :) Loads of new ideas up my sleeve ;) lol

      Nyaomi x

      Delete