21.2.15

Blogger of the Week: Oh Abby Jane


It's Saturday! I love my Saturday nights. Especially ones like tonight. Work is done. I'm chilling. Drink in hand. Catching up with all my favourite blogs. So that means..its time for Blogger of the Week. My favourite little new find this week is Abby from Oh Abby Jane. 
I initially found and got in contact with Abby as I came across her blog posts about when she went travelling. Now, I'm dying to get away this Summer so I needed some tips. Since we spoke she has created a post on that very topic. Abby is such a lovely girl and she has just has fabulous style. We are most definitely on the same page. She blogs about everything from outfits to beauty to her wishlist AND she has a youtube channel. You guys NEED to get on that!! Check her out at Oh Abby Jane.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. oh Thank you Nyaomi! So lovely of you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all love!! Keep up the great writing :)

      Nyaomi x

      Delete