15.2.15

Leopard Print Valentine's


Evening y'all! How was your weekend?? 
If you read last night's post (and if you didn't..you should here) then you'll know that I ended up out last night. My GBFF (Gay Best Friend Forever) and I hit the town as a "couple who wanted to cheat on each other." His words, not mine. Haha. I love our nights out because they are always guaranteed to be nothing but FUNNY! Perfect Valentine's Night.
It was kind of a sensible night so I'm feeling great today, and have spent all day researching and applying for work placements. Sometimes I hate being a student.. But here's my outfit from last night. I finally got to wear my UH-MAZING pleated skirt from Topshop. It has started to get warmer here, so the legs can finally come out. 

What do you guys think?? Did you get up to much for Valentine's?
Top/ Topshop
Skirt/ Topshop
Shoes/ Office
Clutch/ Matalan
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment