18.5.15

Lavish Alice Loving


Tonight I want to share my love for Lavish Alice. I love discovering new brands (basically I need to branch out from Zara and Topshop!), and a little while ago I found Lavish Alice. 

The pieces are simple, structured, classic and have my name written all over them. My only Lavish Alice piece (so far) is the gorgeous white cape midi dress that I bought for my University business formal. The dress is of such a high quality and so comfortable to wear all night. I INSTANTLY loved the cape effect around the shoulders, and it gives the dress just the right amount of edge whilst still keeping the overall look classy elegant. I draped my long blazer over my shoulders to finish off my look. Get the dress here.

Since finding this beaut I have stalked the Lavish Alice website, drooling over the new pieces every week. From the dresses to jumpsuits, and the shoes!! They stock the most amazing Jeffrey Campbell shoes! (My heart belongs to the mules.) There is no one that can look through the collections and say that nothing appealed to them. If you can....you're lying!
Here my CURRENT favourite pieces..

    

All images found via lavishalice.com 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I discovered Lavish Alice a little while ago too, and bought a gorgeous baby blue playsuit. So pretty!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tegan I literally could buy every piece....if I had money! lol Thanks for commenting :)

      Nyaomi x

      Delete