21.12.13

all saints sale



I had a day off from work on Friday (which is rare in the lead up to Christmas when you work in retail). My sister and I decided to take advantage of this by doing a spot of Christmas shopping in Belfast. And I can confirm that when going with full intentions of buying presents, walking into a sale at All Saints "for a browse" is probably the most painful thing you could possibly experience.
I adore this shop. For me, it's definitely one of those shops that when I just walk in, I fall in love with everything I see!! So I just have to share with you some of my favourite pieces from the sale.
All these pictures are from the All Saints website, as I have this bad habit of not charging my phone before I go shopping in Belfast, and so couldn't take any pictures in the store. :(

LANA DRESS here
REFLECTION BOOT here
DISSOLVE DENISE DRESS here
 

And when I was looking online for these picks, I came across these beauties.

ALDWYCH TULA COAT here
KLEIN COAT here

SONALI SHIRT here


Killer pieces!!Don't you just love them??
I think my heart broke a little leaving this store empty handed!! Oh to be rich...