26.12.13

merry christmas!!



And it's all over.. :(
I had a GREAT Christmas this year, and I hope everyone else did too! Just a short post to share my WONDERFUL presents!! And of course the Christmas Day outfit!!
  
I have had my eye on these boots and coat from Zara for some time so I am ecstatic to finally have them!! This coat has to be the WARMEST thing I've had on, and a must buy!! Another present that made me scream (literally!) was the makeup brush set from Crown. I have heard nothing but good reviews about these brushes and was dying to get a set. Can't wait to get trying them out!
And as I'm new to the blogging world, Suzanne Jackson's book, SoSueMe, was essential! Hopefully I can pick up some tips in there.

And for the oufit..

Skirt/Topshop
Tshirt/New Look
Necklace/Zara

I got this vinyl pencil skirt from Topshop what seems like a lifetime ago, and finally got to wear it on Christmas day. Based on the reactions I got for wearing this, you either love it or hate it. I LOVE it! I can't wait to get another wear out of it. I wore it with an oversized plain white tee from New Look and nude heels. And I kept the jewellery simple with this statement necklace from Zara.

Now because of that horrendous weather, teamed with working at 8am, my boxing night is being spent in bed with chocolate and The Big Bang Theory. Hello Sheldon!!