25.1.14

the essentials: part 2

The list continues..

3. Leather Jacket
A leather jacket needs no description..it just works ..with everything!


Look 1: I'm not overly girly girly when it comes to my style, so I love toughening up floral prints with my leather jacket, and chelsea boots.

Look 2: The leather jacket is so versatile, I often (always!) wear it on nights out. Again, with the army tee, it toughens up the tulle skirt that i absolutely LOVE, from Topshop.

Look 3: The most casual of looks, I always think adding a leather jacket keeps this look that little bit cooler and chic.

This quilted leather jacket from zara is awesome.


4. Blazer
Like the leather jacket, a blazer is the most versatile jacket you could own. It makes for a nice change from wearing leather, and a great swap when the weather is just too hot for leather.


Look 1: Continuing my love of sequins at the minute, I love this look. The oversized blazer and slip ons keep this look nice and casual, whilst the sequins add a bit of character.

Look 2: This is my favourite casual look. Skinny jeans, heels and a blazer will NEVER go wrong. A shirt tied around the waist adds that little something else to the overall look.

Look 3: I adore this quilted leather skater skirt from Topshop. Teaming this with a blazer instead of a leather jacket keeps it a little more classy. It can be rather difficult to pull off double leather :/

I really like this fitted blazer from asos.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. very nice outfits ,love the floral dress :)
    could you follow back on gfc ?
    xx
    The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Melissa, and thanks for following!

      I'll follow you back now :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Oh thanks.
    Yeah I'd love to :)
    x

    ReplyDelete