24.1.14

the essentials

It's that time again...time for a wardrobe clear out. It can be such a long process, because naturally everything needs to be tried on again, making that oh so difficult decision to throw something out so much harder. It all comes down to that one question: Do I NEED it?? Most of the time the answer is 'No but I WANT it!!' So that got me thinking; what do we really need in our wardrobes?

Over the next few days, I'm going to bring you 10 of what I consider to be wardrobe essentials. Instead of just supplying a list of items (how boring!), I thought it would be much more fun to show you a very important piece, and three ways that I like to style it. I mean, what's a wardrobe essential if it's not versatile. (And that has nothing to do with the fact that I really wanted to try on all my clothes...)

Hope you guys like this..

First post coming soon...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment