8.2.15

song of the week: fourfiveseconds


Okay guys. I want some feedback on this one. This week's Song of the Week had to be Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney. Now I haven't chosen this because I'm in love with it. No. I've chosen this because it interests me. I'm so intrigued by this song because I genuinely don't know if I like it or not. I keep finding myself humming/singing it to myself throughout the day, and convince myself that I do really like it. Then I listen to it and I get confused again (mainly because of that wailing in the background). I do,however, think this song could be a grower. And I think most people are put off it before they even hear it simply when they see the artists. ( I can admit I was too). But I'm keeping an open mind, and want to know what you all think of it.

Rihanna,  Kanye West, Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds. Are you loving it or hating it??

No comments:

Post a Comment